The Scout Guide New Orleans' Experiences Gift Guide
Dec 13, 2023 Uncategorized
Give the gift of an experience to the person who has it all or is hard to buy gifts for. It’s a great way to introduce your loved one to something new.
- A membership to Body By Ford is the perfect gift for someone who is looking to shake up their workout routine. Body By Ford offers boxing training, one-on-one personal training, and group and small group training. Ford and his team of trainers provide a welcoming gym atmosphere and pride themselves on the results that their clients see.
- A sewing class at Papermaple Studio, where you can learn the basics of sewing all the way to creating your own outfits with owner Leisa Stanton.
- The most memorable experience is a trip with people you love. Give the gift of the ultimate experience by planning a trip with Philip James Travel. Philip James has traveled to over 20 countries and has connections with respected travel suppliers in the industry, which makes him the perfect person to call upon for an unforgettable trip.
- Give the gift of Laney & Co for the person in your life who is looking to simplify their surroundings and reduce their stress. Laney Robein and her team are a personal concierge team that specialize in household management, professional and personal organizing services, and event planning.
- A spa day at The Windsor Court Spa is a great gift for someone you know that needs some rest and relaxation. The spa is top-notch, from the services they offer down to the products they use, including Lord Jones and Augustinus Bader.
- Pickleball has become the it hobby and if you know someone who has yet to play or wants to sharpen their skills, we suggest gifting them a pickleball lesson at The Exchange. With Messina’s Catering heading the kitchen, it makes for a great activity to enjoy some fun exercise and delicious food.
- If you know someone who thinks their face could use a little tightening, gift them the magic of a Hedgewood Plastic Surgery gift card. Nothing says happy holidays quite like the gift of injectables!
- The Grey Collaborative Experience with Abigail Reller Art is a meaningful gift for parents or grandparents. The kids get to join in on the fun and let our their creative side, while Abigail highlights the most intentional parts of the piece ensuring that the art is something you would be proud to display in your home.
- A membership to The Covery Wellness & Spa for someone who wants to focus on their wellness in 2024. The Covery has a host of offerings, from NAD+ Therapy to Oxygen Therapy so no matter where someone is on their wellness journey there is something they would enjoy at The Covery.
- A session with Olivia Grey Pritchard Photography is a heartfelt gift that would be cherished by parents and grandparents. Olivia specializes in newborn, children, and family photography. The best part is that Olivia does all of the work, from capturing the photos to creating stunning wall art that is sure to be a centerpiece in your home. You can sign up for Olivia Grey Pritchard’s Annual Black and White Closeup Event now, where you can receive two prints of your child for $535.
- The Spa at Stone Creek transports you into a relaxation state with its private garden and relaxation room. The spa’s services include facials, corrective peels, body treatments, massages, nail services, spray tanning and more, which makes a gift card to The Spa at Stone Creek an amazing gift.
- Everyone wants to be more organized than they are, that’s how we know that a day with Sorted would be an excellent gift. Sorted is a team of pro-organizers who make your space functional, maintainable, and organized. They offer relocation, home organization, and commercial organization services.
- If you know anyone who is looking to find their inner dancer or revisit an old hobby, might we suggest a private Burlesque class with Trixie Minx Productions. You can learn the art of burlesque through the masters and it’s a great confidence booster!