CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa | TSG Membership
We’re excited to showcase your business in The Scout Guide Phoenix & Scottsdale the carefully crafted spread: CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa | As Seen In. This versatile “As Seen In” feature seamlessly integrates into various contexts, offering a fantastic opportunity for exposure online, and even other print publications.
Should you have questions about extending the usage rights of the images from your Scout Guide shoot beyond your digital platforms or if you wish to use them without the TSG design or requested notations, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you!
- 18K guides strategically distributed throughout the year:
- 9K Direct Mailed to Targeted Demographic and Member Provided VIP List
- 7K Distributed throughout the year exclusively through the TSG Member Network
- 2K Distributed through strategic partnerships, events, and non-profits (Heart Ball, PANDA Fashion Show)
The Scout Guide Phoenix & Scottsdale website offers readers dynamic local lifestyle content that fosters a well-lived life and a deeper connection with the community. This content is shared through a dedicated newsletter and promoted over TSG Phoenix & Scottsdale social media channels.
- 29K ANNUAL VIEWS / 12.3K UNIQUE VIEWS: WEBSITE VISITORS TO THESCOUTGUIDE.COM/PHOENIX
- 5.1K: SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS @TSGPHOENIXSCOTTSDALE
- 3.7K: LOCAL NEWSLETTER EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS
CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa | Online Features
Following the release of the guide, our local editorial shines a spotlight on the member collective and features New Member Spotlights, including the highlighted:
Take advantage of our “Scouted Stickers” for your digital marketing needs—perfect for your website, newsletter, email, or social media.
- TSG Website:
- Social Media:
Stay connected throughout the year by keeping us informed about important events and updates, and make the most of TSG Phx & Sco Digital Opportunities.
TSG Membership includes access to networking events, including the signature, hyper-local launch party, and “Member Mingles”. Member Mingles are hosted by local Members and have included a Cover Color Preview, In-Store Shopping Events, Sip and Scout Wine Tasting and Art Show, Summertime Soiree, and Meet the Members coffee.
If you are interested in hosting a Member Mingle, reach out to [email protected] to discuss available opportunities.