We all know you can’t show up at a holiday gathering empty-handed, but deciding what to bring can be difficult. Here, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite gifts from throughout the TSG network (including the above Russe candle available from Charlottesville’s And George) that every hostess will enjoy:
1. Available from Alexandria, Virginia’s Ivy Lane, an elephant with orange bowl (perhaps gifted with some delicious snacks to serve in it) is sure to be a hit.
2. A great bottle of wine is always appreciated. Aspen’s Catherine Store has an impressive selection, including the Puligny-Montrachet shown above.
3. You can never go wrong with gifting a great candle. The Cire Trudon Josephine candle, available from Jackson, Mississippi’s BellaChes, is absolutely lovely.
4. We love trimming our tree with gifts from friends. Houston’s Biscuit Home offers the above hand-painted blue dragon ornament by Dana Gibson.
5. Who doesn’t adore a beautiful seasonal arrangement? The “Mistletoe” creation shown above, by Denver’s The Perfect Petal, is stunning and includes items sourced from fair trade and sustainable growers.
6. A cool set of coasters will show the hostess you care about her and her surfaces. We adore the ones featured above from Jackson, Mississippi’s Nancy Price.
7. Something fun and fragrant always makes a fabulous gift. Gorgeous amber-scented potpourri crystals, available from Tampa’s Oxford Exchange, are a perfect present for the host who has everything.
Get more stories like this delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up to receive The Scouted Life newsletter HERE.