Guest Curator: Camille Styles Shares 7 Favorites for the Home
We love following Camille Styles’s blog, where the stylist and lifestyle expert shares tips, recipes, design inspiration, and more. Here at TSG headquarters, we’re always looking for new ways to feather our nests, so we asked Camille to share seven favorite items for the home pulled from the TSG network. Here are her chic selections:
1. The table’s clean lines reflect my minimalist sensibilities, and the “book end” shelves allow for optimal storage of cookbooks. Buy it here: Bungalow Classic in Atlanta, GA.
2. There’s something luxe about cowhide, and the color would really pop against the dark wood floors in my office. Buy it here: Eclectic Home in New Orleans, LA.
3. I’m a sucker for vintage serving pieces, so these gold beauties are on my wishlist for a french-inspired dinner party! Buy it here: Tara Shaw Antiques in New Orleans, LA.
4. These baguette boards are pretty enough to keep on display in the kitchen. Buy it here: And George in Charlottesville, VA.
5. The blush tones in this abstract piece would add a romantic pop of color to a bedroom wall. Buy it here: Bremermann Designs in New Orleans, LA
6. This 18th century copper hammered cauldron is a timeless statement piece in the kitchen. Buy it here: Digs in Nashville, TN.
7. Full-length and functional, this three-paneled piece provides a mirrored backdrop for either a dining space or the master bath. Buy it here: Revival in Chattanooga, TN.
Camille Styles is the founder and creative director of lifestyle blog CamilleStyles.com, as well as a sought-after event stylist and lifestyle expert. On her blog, she shares the creative entertaining ideas that inspire her parties and her life with hundreds of thousands of readers every month. Camille is also a regular lifestyle contributor to numerous media outlets, and does styling work for national fashion and lifestyle brands. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and daughter.