Photo Approval and TSG Spread Design
SPREAD IMAGE SELECTION & CMF REVIEW
All businesses are photographed in 8 short weeks! Your quick turn reviewing and selecting spread images and allows us to prepare your creative assets for our Creative Deadline and stay on track with the Volume 3 Production Schedule.
- Spread Image (s) Selection: Reply with the image number(s) and any edit request within 48 hours providing the photographer time to edit and return the spread images used to build your creative file. Please do not share screenshots or other representations of the images from your shoot. We want to keep your images a surprise – to be revealed in the print edition of the guide on launch day!
- Creative Meeting Form (CMF): Review the CMF document included in your folder. Please read the document carefully as the copy is what the TSG graphic designer will use in the design of your spread.
Note about additional images (Broll) from your TSG shoot. Additional images (Broll) are reserved for first use in TSG digital editorial and social media to support your business throughout your year of membership. Photos from your shoot are not for sale. This is VERY important to our branding and Image User Rights, per our advertising agreement. You will be provided the spread with an appropriate “As Seen In The Scout Guide” banner to use wherever you wish after the guide launches.
CREATIVE ASSETS USED IN SPREAD DESIGN
The following creative assets are used to design your spread. If you have any specific requests, please let us know. Otherwise, let the TSG Design Team create some magic.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: High-Resolution Image 300 DPI or higher
- LOGO: In .EPS or .AI format.
- CREATIVE MEETING FORM: The most successful designs have a detailed CMF communicating the vision to the graphic designer.
Spread Design and Approvals begin in late May 2024. Don’t be alarmed if a couple of months go between your photoshoot and receipt of your spread design. We are on a production timeline, meaning our designer will work on all of our guide spreads all at once.
- Once your spread design is complete, it will be sent to you for approval.
- The design process also requires quick feedback on your end. We’ll be sharing versions of your spread and requesting edits/approvals within 48 hours each time – please make these emails a priority so we can keep on track with the production timeline!
- As a reminder, your spread includes 2 complimentary design revisions. Any revisions beyond this are charged at $50/revision. Should there be any mistakes made by the graphic designer, you will not be charged.