Drybar | TSG Membership
Photoshoot and Designed Spread: Drybar | As Seen In
We encourage you to leverage the Scout Guide designed spread provided in the link above, featuring the tagline “As Seen in The Scout Guide Phoenix & Scottsdale.” This thoughtfully crafted “As Seen In” spread is versatile and seamlessly integrates into various contexts, including other print publications.
When sharing images online captured during your TSG shoot, we kindly request the inclusion of the following photography credit: “Photography by Schultz Digital for TSG Phoenix & Scottsdale.”
If you have any questions about extending the usage rights of the images from your Scout Guide shoot beyond your digital platforms, or if you prefer to use them without the TSG design or notations, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to assist you!
- 18K guides strategically distributed throughout the year:
- 9K Direct Mailed to Targeted Demographic and Member Provided VIP List
- 7K Distributed throughout the year exclusively through the TSG Member Network
- 2K Distributed through strategic partnerships, events, and non-profits (Heart Ball, PANDA Fashion Show)
The Scout Guide Phoenix & Scottsdale website offers readers dynamic local lifestyle content that fosters a well-lived life and a deeper connection with the community. This content is shared through a dedicated newsletter and promoted over TSG Phoenix & Scottsdale social media channels.
- 29K ANNUAL VIEWS / 12.3K UNIQUE VIEWS: WEBSITE VISITORS TO THESCOUTGUIDE.COM/PHOENIX
- 5.1K: SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS @TSGPHOENIXSCOTTSDALE
- 3.7K: LOCAL NEWSLETTER EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS
Drybar | Online Features
In the quarter following the guide’s release, our local editorial will spotlight the member collective and showcase New Member Spotlights. Stay connected throughout the year by keeping us informed about important events and updates, and make the most of TSG Phx & Sco Digital Opportunities.
- TSG Website:
- Social Media:
TSG Membership includes access to networking events, including the signature, hyper-local launch party, and “Member Mingles”. Member Mingles are hosted by local Members and have included a Cover Color Preview, In-Store Shopping Events, Sip and Scout Wine Tasting and Art Show, Summertime Soiree, and Meet the Members coffee. If you are interested in hosting a Member Mingle, reach out to [email protected] to discuss available opportunities.
- TSG Website
- Social Media:
- Drybar Member Spotlight
- Beauty Insider Guide Reel
- Valentine’s Gift Guide // Gifts for Her
- Holiday Gift Guide // Stocking Stuffers
- Holiday Gift Guide // Gifts for Beauty
- Holiday Gift Guide // Gifts for Her
- Your December Scouted
- Small Business Saturday Post
- Prep for the Holidays Post
- 24 Hours in Scottsdale Reel
- Women’s Small Business Month Reel
- On Our Radar | May, 2022