Our Favorite Fall Flats
In addition to being the perfect footwear for transitional summer-to-fall weather, this season’s flats also happen to be undeniably chic. From men’s-inspired Oxfords to leopard print loafers to fur-adorned ballerinas, these options from Scouted stores across the country prove that just because a shoe is practical doesn’t mean it can’t pack a stylish punch. Prepare to make room in your closet.
1. Pomme d’Or loafer and Oxfords from Deborah Kent’s in Tampa, Florida. Photo via Deborah Kent’s Instagram.
2. Freda Salvador d’Orsay Oxfords available from eg in Charlottesville, Virginia.
3. Rag & Bone Cooper patent leather loafer from A Line Boutique in Denver, Colorado.
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Beya loafer in charcoal from Hampden Clothing in Charleston, South Carolina.
5. Tabitha Simmons jade kidsuede shoe from Marissa Collections in Naples, Florida.
6. Matt Bernson loafers from LeeLee Shoes in San Antonio, Texas.
7. Attilio Giusti Leombruni suede flat with fur detail from Scarpa in Charlottesville, Virginia.
8. L.K. Bennett Florence suede flat in raspberry from Embellish in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Photo via Embellish’s Instagram.
9. Jenni Kayne woven d’Orsay flats from Etc… in Birmingham, Alabama.
10. Dee Keller Maddie flat available from The Shoe Hive in Alexandria, Virginia.
11. The Office of Angela Scott Mr. Colin Double Monkstrap from Moxie in Denver, Colorado.
12. Loeffler Randall Prue d’Orsay flat from Emma’s Shoes in Mandeville, Louisiana.
13. Givenchy crocodile embossed ballerinas from Marissa Collections in Naples, Florida.
14. Rowen studded flat from Muse Shoe Studio in Greenville, South Carolina.
15. Attilio Giusti Leombruni pointed fringe flat from The Shoe Hive in Alexandria, Virginia.
Get more stories like this delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up for The Scouted Life newsletter here.