22 Scouted New Orleans Venues For Your Next Party
Whether it is a birthday party, wedding, holiday gathering or a rehearsal dinner, there is always a reason to celebrate. We scouted the best party venues for your next celebration.
1. Brennan’s holds elegant receptions in their multiple dining areas, including their courtyard which can be tented.
2. Sully Mansion is an old Victorian-style mansion nestled in the Garden District, perfect for an intimate, classic New Orleans wedding.
3. Ralph’s on the Park is perfectly situated on City Park and has a lovely and spacious upstairs area for rehearsal dinners or receptions.
4. La Petite Grocery is a destination for foodies, where your rehearsal dinner or a smaller wedding reception dinner features food from James Beard Award-winning chef Justin Devillier.
5. Justine is a spirited option for rehearsal dinners in the French Quarter for those embracing the revelry of the city and the occasion.
6. Backatown Coffee isn’t just a meeting spot, its a place for intimate gatherings like baby showers and birthday parties.
7. Napoleon House, one of our city’s most historic venues, has a second floor dedicated to creating grand affairs. Balcony included!
8. Fire House Loft for something intimate. It is also a great venue for a bachelor’s party or a rehearsal dinner.
9. Rooftop on Basin for a spectacular view of the city.
10. Cole Pratt Gallery is ideal for a rehearsal dinner with a colorful backdrop.
11. Messina’s at the Terminal for an Art Deco vibe.
12. Baroness for a beautiful indoor/outdoor experience in the heart of the French Quarter.
13. Tito’s Ceviche & Pisco offers private parties at both of their locations. Their newest location at 1433 St. Charles Avenue has a large upstairs area that is equipped with all you need for your celebration.
14. Cafe NOMA has recently undergone a beautiful renovation and with Ralph Brennan at the helm you know its guaranteed to be a successful event.
15. Windsor Court offers spacious (and newly renovated) ballrooms on the top floors of this iconic, locally owned hotel with a great city backdrop. It is located downtown within walking distance of the French Quarter, and it is the perfect spot to host your guests.
16. The Chloe has scenic views of St. Charles Avenue, and it is a great place for your out-of-town guests because they can hop on the streetcar to get around town.
17. Tujague’s Restaurant has been hosting events since they opened in 1856. They can accommodate sit-down dinners or reception-style events. With great food, prime location in the French Quarter, and a beautiful space, this is a great place to host an event.
18. The Residence Suite at the Ritz-Carlton has breathtaking rooftop views of the French Quarter and Downtown complete with a living room, dining room, kitchen.
21. The Will & The Way is another great French Quarter courtyard option.
22. The Estate at Charropin Beach is a gorgeous gated estate located on the Northshore with prime waterfront views. There is a private pool, guest house, 12 lush riverfront acres and downtown Covington is just minutes away!