SCOUTED | A unique & LOCAL Father's Day Gift Guide
We are super excited to help you honor all the dads out there with this curated collection of local Father’s Day Gift ideas! Whether you’d like to help Dad with a man cave update, if he deserves some time for himself, or if he prefers a well groomed beard, a cold craft brew in his hand and a pair of grilling tongs over a hot flame, we have you covered! Don’t forget to wish him a very Happy Father’s Day from all of us at The Scout Guide Huntsville!
1. A new grill from BROOKS & COLLIER. The Big Green Eggs are awesome, and B&C has so many more to share as well—Traeger, Memphis, Saber, Blaze, Lynx, DCS, and Smokin Brothers to name just a few!
2. Recover Dad’s favorite chair! Head straight to THE CHAMELEON FABRICS & INTERIORS to check out scads of fantastic upholstery materials for this project!
3. Update the man cave floor with a beautiful cowhide rug from BRAGG’S OF HUNTSVILLE!
4. Norlan whiskey glasses can bring a modern flair to his evening nightcap! Head downtown to Clinton Row and through ROOSEVELT & CO.’s doors.
5. Pamper Dad with the ultimate luxury for Dad’s tooshie. Low on TP? Not a problem—HERITAGE KITCHEN + BATH has a fabulous selection of Automated Washlets!
6. There’s nothing better than a well groomed beard! BULLET AND BARREL has a variety of awesome manly grooming gifts for your father—including Duke Cannon’s Big Bourbon Beard Oil!
7. What could be more fun than fire and metal and hammers for fathers? BURRITT ON THE MOUNTAIN has Blacksmithing classes at the Burritt Folk School and many other traditional arts and crafts classes!
8. Help Dad keep things safe with a Liberty Safe from HALEY’S. Extra points that these safes are made in the USA!
9. Book a custom planned Dad-cation for a fishing or golfing trip through WINDHAM TRAVEL AND LEISURE.
10. STRAIGHT TO ALE Growlers are the gift that keeps on giving; carry that craft beer home in style, and then bring it back later for more.
Want more local love delivered every month? SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!