Launching in fall 2020, The Scout Guide Huntsville, Volume 3 will feature premier local artists, artisans, and entrepreneurs.
Important advertiser deadlines for The Scout Guide Huntsville, Volume 3:
- January 31, 2020 // Last day to reserve advertising space in Volume 3
- June 15, 2020 // Photo shoots completed for Volume 3
- June 15, 2020 // Deadline to submit logos and copy
- September 2020 // Volume 3 launch
Space is limited – Now accepting reservations for Volume 3Reserve Now
In addition to a spread in the print guide, which is strategically distributed throughout the community—and throughout the year—members of The Scout Guide Huntsville receive:
- Online exposure and promotion on local social media platforms that help tell the advertiser’s story, describe the advertiser’s services, and connect the advertiser with local consumers
- A listing in The Scout Guide’s online directory
- Access to local TSG events, as well as The Scout Guide national network
Learn more in The Scout Guide Media Kit.
ELEVATED ADVERTISING AT A RATE THAT’S ACCESSIBLE TO SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
The Scout Guide offers local business owners the opportunity to create a beautiful, meaningful, and impactful advertisement that will stand the test of time in a publication that consumers treasure and collect.
A PERSONAL APPROACH TO AD CREATION
When business owners sign on to advertise in The Scout Guide, they receive more than just ad specs and a deadline. The membership fee includes a creative consultation, a photo session with a professional photographer, and spread design—all guided by a local TSG Editor.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO ALIGN WITH OTHER LOCAL LUMINARIES
Being positioned in print next to other excellent independent businesses in the community offers unique benefits for TSG members, including exposure to an ideal clientele through distribution throughout the local network and an association with fellow local entrepreneurs.