Ashley McNabb's Must-Have Fall Beauty
Our beauty guru, Ashley McNabb of Ashley McNabb Artistry, has bestowed us with her wisdom once again. In this seasonal roundup of beauty must-haves, Ashley scouted ten products she’s loving for Fall, from fabulous fragrances to bold lip colors. Keep reading for Ashley’s favorites and don’t hesitate to reach out for her tips, tricks and glam for your next special day!
FALL MUST HAVES
1. Marc Jacobs Highliner | This gel-based eyeliner continues to be my favorite for four years running. There still is nothing quite as good as this gem. Shades Blauquer and Brownout are a must-have for any makeup bag.
2. The Dewy Skin Cream | Skincare is the most important and I am always in the hunt for the best – especially right now, as our skin tends to become drier in Fall and winter months… I have been loving The Dewy Skin Cream by Tatcha and The Rice Polish cleanser by Tatcha. P.S. Tatcha also has incredibly priced starter kits to try out before you take the plunge in full-sized products.
3. Boybrow | This brow gel is also a staple. It shapes, thickens, and looks super natural on eyebrows. The thicker, messy brow look is back in, no more fake drawn on “Instagram” eyebrows ladies!
4. Setting Mist | This setting mist by Dior is the perfect product for longevity and a radiant glow.
5. Power Matte Lip Pigment | Nar’s lip pigment is long-wearing and non-drying, staying on longer than your average lipstick. I recommend shade “Save the Queen” such is a soft dusty rose… perfect for fall!
6. YSL Faux Cils | My ole faithful mascara is totally worth the splurge!
7. Cream Blush in Color Pinch | I love a cream blush, especially for colder weather. Beauty Counter’s glides on effortlessly. It’s also a buildable product, allowing you to choose your desired intensity.
8. Tom Ford “Fucking Fabulous” | Who doesn’t love a good perfume! I’m a total sucker for a great smelling fragrance, and this is my Fall + Winter fave!
9. ColorFX Eyeshadows | Danessa is a phenomenal makeup artist, has come out with an incredible makeup line. When I tell you these things don’t move, they do not move or crease. You can use these and eyes, cheeks, lips or really anywhere. They are my favorite go-to now for brides or any client wanting to get dolled up for a party. My shade recommendations for fall are Chesnut, Gingerbread, Desert Rose and Creme Brûlée.
10. Armani Luminous Silk | I tend to bounce around between foundations, but always rely on Armani Luminous Silk. It gives you an incredible and healthy glow and a medium to full coverage that is buildable.
Discovered a product you love? Let Ashley know!