‘Tis the season to look polished at a moment’s notice. Having a go-to hair fix is a must, so we asked TSG Design and Brand Director Erika Jack to share her steps for quickly creating an effortlessly chic party-ready look. Here are her recommendations:
1. Divide damp or dry hair into four sections (two from each side, one high and one low).
2. Twist each section of hair, holding the twisted sections with your non-twisting hand as you go.
3. Gather all ends together into a ponytail and hold tight so they don’t come undone.
4. Twist the gathered ends into a loose, low bun and secure with an elastic band.
5. Loosen the bun a little more with your fingers. If you have time, spritz with hairspray.