Common Threads Denver Consignment Hours
December 3 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
New consignors at Common Threads MUST make an appointment to consign. Denver appointments are currently booking out one month but we will be taking Winter items through February. Existing consignors may choose to make an appointment or utilize our Drop & Go option.
- Appointments are 15 minutes. If you are more than 5 minutes late please reschedule your appointment so we have time to go over the contract with you.
- For new consignors, please bring NO MORE than 25 items – clean, pressed and on hangers.
- Current consignors with more than 40 items (yes, this includes jewelry), please book TWO CONSECUTIVE appointments.
- Items that do not sell during the consignment period and are not requested back (you must call on or before your end date) are donated to local non-profits. See our donations page for more info. Your unsold, unwanted items go to great causes.
- If unsold items are requested back and are not picked up in-store within TWO WEEKS, they will be donated. If this happens two times, we will no longer be able to pull items off the floor for you. We do keep track.
Brands We Love
While our niche is higher end, we pride ourselves in offering quality clothing at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is causal fun looks from designers such as Isabel Marant, Raquel Allegra, Chloe, Vince, Frank & Eileen, Free People, Madewell, Mother, R13, and AG. Click Here for a full list of brands we love and brands we do not accept.
Click here to learn more.
Address & Contact Info
1575 South Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80210