Earlier this week, we gathered tips on giving children’s rooms a refresh. Here, we’ve rounded up 18 examples of how TSG design talents have created kids’ rooms that are both fun and functional. From sweet spaces to crisp nautical stripes, Wonder Woman-adorned walls to cozy reading nooks, here are some truly creative children’s rooms bringing big style to the younger set.
Featured spaces design credits:
1. Avrea Wagner, Dallas, Texas.
2. Hillary Littlejohn Scurtis Interior Design, Miami, Florida.
3. Lillian August Furnishings and Design, Greenwich, Connecticut.
4. Melissa Rufty, New Orleans, Louisiana.
5. Beckley Design Studio, Fort Worth, Texas.
6. Snake River Interiors, Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
7. Martha O’Hara Interiors, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
8. Meg Lonergan, Houston, Texas.
9. Elizabeth Vizzone Interiors, Northern New Jersey.
10. Nadia Watts Interior Design, Denver, Colorado.
11. Pimlico, Greenwich, Connecticut.
12. AG Designs, Birmingham, Alabama.
13. Bear Hill Interiors, Little Rock, Arkansas.
14. Melissa Rufty, New Orleans, Louisiana.
15. La Maison, Raleigh, North Carolina.
16. Janie Molster Designs, Richmond, Virginia.
17. Laura Lee Clark, Dallas, Texas.
18. Wein Interiors, Wayne, Pennsylvania.