Be Mine: 12 Valentine's Day Gifts
Ten days from now we’ll be showering the ones we love with affection. In addition to a sweet note expressing your admiration, a well thought out gift can really show your Valentine that you care. Whether you’re looking for something for a partner, parent, your best friend, or yourself, these gifts will let the recipient know that they are truly special.
1. Diamond flower earrings from Port Royal Jewelers in Naples, FL, will make someone’s eyes and ears sparkle.
2. Giving someone a set of engraved notecards from Alexa Pulitzer in New Orleans, LA, ensures you’ll receive heartfelt letters after February 14th.
3. A men’s purple gingham shirt from Ledbury in Richmond, VA, is the perfect present for the well-dressed Valentine.
4. If only this navy cape with felt heart appliqués from Luxaby in Princeton, NJ, came in our size!
5. A limited edition jewelry pouch from Leontine Linens in New Orleans, LA, will let the recipient keep their valuables close to their heart.
6. Antique volumes from Fireside Antiques in Baton Rouge, LA, will warm someone’s heart – and complete their library.
7. Slip a self-addressed Rifle Press postcard from Denver, CO’s The Paper Lady into a loved one’s pocket and start looking forward to checking your mailbox.
8. A magenta lizard tote from Alexandra Knight in Houston, TX, will no doubt have someone happily celebrating the holiday in high style.
9. You cannot go wrong with lush red flowers. The arrangement from Dallas, TX’s Avant Garden is utterly classic.
10. For the fashion-forward Valentine in your life, only an Alison Lou ring from Coral in Charlotte, NC, will do.
11. A HELLER Bocca lipstick-red sofa will brighten someone’s Valentine’s Day – and their living room. Available from Mod Livin’ in Denver, Co.
12. Say something sweet with a pink sugar rose-adorned chocolate cupcake from Annapolis, MD’s Caroline’s Cakes.