Mother’s Day is just a few short weeks away. While we think the best part of Mother’s Day is expressing what a parent means to you, we know that a thoughtful, simple gift makes time spent together that much more festive. Here are a few of our favorite picks to make mom feel like a million bucks.
1. For the well-accessorized parent: a silk clock scarf from the shop at Monticello is a timeless and treasured piece.
2. Give the gift of Kusmi Tea from The Happy Cook, imported directly from Paris. Mom will be thinking of you each and every time she savors one of these delicious blends.
3. An iPad mini clutch from Salt Pines is ideal for the tech-savvy, modern mom who still favors the vintage vibe.
4. For a gift that makes a stunning statement: this gold and black jade bracelet by Elizabeth Locke will certainly do.
5. Orchids make such lovely gifts. Chattanooga’s Lines Orchids has a gorgeous selection of plants and handmade containers, perfect for this special occasion.
6. A framed photo is sure to please. A picture of you in Maze Home‘s Moroccan Pattern Bone Frame is the perfect keepsake.
7. Mom will adore a soft John Robshaw throw, available from Oxford Exchange.
8. Raise a glass with Veuve Cliquot from Knoxville’s Corks Wine and Spirits.
9. Treat Mom to an acorn-shaped teapot from TeBella Tea. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe, this present is as pretty as it is practical.
10. For moms with a green thumb: Great Gardens of America, available from the shop at Monticello, offers endless inspiration and coffee table decoration.
11. A cashmere robe from Stedman House is a beautiful way to help Mom feel pampered.